martedì 27 dicembre 2005

Il testo del messaggio Urbi et Orbi di Natale 2005

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show.
To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
That space cadet glow.
I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pope isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
We're gonna find out where you folks really stand.

Are there any queers in the square today?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!


[Benedetto XVI]

4 commenti:

phoenix_rider ha detto...

Cazzo, e me lo sono perso!!! :(

Fenny

cornersoul ha detto...

'Mmazza, ultimamente non faccio in tempo a postare che c'è già un commento.
Fico...

Comunque me lo ero perso pure io. L'ho trovato qui... ;oP

phoenix_rider ha detto...

Smile, you are on my 'Preferiti' by Splinder...
E poi, non offendermi, conosco The Wall da quando ero pischella, solo che mi era sfuggita questa nuova cover :D

Fenny

cornersoul ha detto...

Addirittura nei preferiti... [sorridendo]
Che io non ho nemmeno ancora capito come funzionano.
Comunque sono sicuro che lo sapevi [di Deuoll], ma mi ero riproposto di scriverlo di risposta al primo commento.